Senior IT Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Senior IT Specialist to join our team in the Charlotte Metro Area. The ideal candidate will have experience with imaging and shipping both Macs and PCs, using Microsoft Intune for PC and Jamf for Mac. The job requires the ability to help our developers with integrations into ITSM and HRIS and the ability to streamline and support our internal text stack.
• Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Ensuring tech safety standards are met (internal and external)
• Repairing/replacing/destroying damaged hardware
• Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers
• Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level
• Performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware
• Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting
• Establishing good, relationships with all departments and colleagues
• Conducting daily backup operations
• Managing technical documentation
• Experience in imaging and shipping Macs and PCs
• Experience with Microsoft Intune for PC and Jamf for Mac
• Experience with ITSM and HRIS integrations
• Experience with streamlining and supporting text stacks
• Ability to communicate effectively • Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent customer service skills
Competitive base plus performance-based incentives.
If you believe you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply today!