Presented by California Closets Charlotte. From the laundry room to your home office, the design experts at California Closets create functional, custom home storage systems to match your budget and lifestyle.
These homes have ample outdoor spaces for relaxing, including rooftop terraces and shaded patios.
Why we love it: This open-concept, newly built home has outdoor spots to entertain guests, including a shaded porch and a lifted deck.
- Neighborhood: Derita/Statesville
- Realtor: Jake Meinberg • Costello Real Estate and Investments LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,832 square feet
- Notable features: porch, open layout, fireplace, butcher block countertops, stainless steel appliances, spacious bedrooms, large walk-in closet and lifted deck.
Why we love it: This mid-century modern home has floor-to-ceiling windows that let natural light pour in.
- Neighborhood: Country Club Heights
- Realtor: Melissa Renneker • ERA Live Moore
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths and 928 square feet
- Notable features: floor-to-ceiling windows, open floor plan, wooden beams, granite countertops, covered carport and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: This four-story home has a rooftop terrace with a hot tub to enjoy the weather and city views all year long.
- Neighborhood: Seversville
- Realtor: Jamie Werkman • I SHARE REALTY LLC
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 2,561 square feet
- Notable features: open layout, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, wine fridge, walk-in closet, screened-in patio, three-car garage, hot tub and private balcony.
Why we love it: This custom cottage also has new exterior renovations including a patio hot tub and rooftop deck, plus a converted garage that’s been used as an office with a full bath.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- Realtor: Ellen Kelly • Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,206 square feet
- Notable features: shaded front porch, fireplace, modern light fixtures, large walk-in closet, marble shower, built-in shelving, outdoor fireplace, rooftop deck and patio hot tub.
Why we love it: This home has plenty of spaces for entertaining guests indoors and outdoors, from the gourmet kitchen overlooking the spacious open living room to the large covered porch overlooking the built-in grill.
- Neighborhood: Freedom Park
- Realtor: Catherine Houghland • Brandon Lawn Real Estate LLC
- Specs: 4 beds, 4.5 baths and 4,185 square feet
- Notable features: open floorplan, mudroom, built-in shelving, fireplace, wine fridge, large walk-in closet, large pantry, freestanding tub, shaded patio, detached garage, built-in grill and fenced-in backyard.