Global Demand and Campaign Manager
The Manager, Global Demand Generation and Campaign Management will play a crucial role in building and executing Account Based Marketing, inbound and outbound strategies for the global business. This position will proactively manage, maintain, and optimize Microban’s Pardot platform to ensure optimal performance and is responsible for developing, executing, and measuring lead generation campaigns to drive qualified leads into the pipeline. The person in this role will work with the Brand & Marketing Communications team and Business Development teams to execute compelling campaigns that drive results.
They will have a strong knowledge of the marketing funnel, customer journey mapping, and paid/organic customer acquisition tactics. The person in this position should be comfortable translating business objectives into actionable programs that drive quantifiable results and be comfortable operating at both the strategic and tactical levels. Success in this role will be measured by the number of Marketing Qualified Leads brought into the Customer Relationship Management platform, traffic, and conversion rates on company websites in key geographies, and acquisition of annual key account targets. Applicants must have 4-5 years of hands-on experience with Pardot and a strong grasp of the Pardot tool to be successful in this role.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Manage, build, and evolve the Microban DemandGen Machine including the marketing tech stack
• Serve as the Pardot expert and serve as owner/administrator for other key marketing software platforms including Pardot, ZoomInfo, Lead Forensics and others
• Strategize, execute, and optimize data-driven lead generation campaign strategy to achieve pipeline goals including segmented and highly targeted email marketing programs that include outbound and lead nurturing
• Develop, plan, and execute tactics across organic and paid user acquisition channels including websites, gated content, paid social, Search Engine Marketing, and Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
• Manage PPC and LinkedIn Advertising and monitor and optimize ongoing performance factors such as keywords, audiences, placements, locations, and messaging to improve results. Continuously seek opportunities to improve Return on Ad Spend and lower Customer Acquisition Cost
• Lead and support initiatives that maintain data quality in Pardot/Salesforce
• Develop, analyze, and report on key metrics to improve efficiency, standardize procedures and enhance the execution of marketing campaigns & provide program effectiveness reporting
• Manage digital agencies that support with website, Search Engine Optimization and PPC projects
• Manage company website User Experience and landing pages, including form optimization to reduce friction and increase conversions in demand generation campaigns
• Work with brand and communications team to make content recommendations to support demand generation campaigns and programs for specific industries, account targets, events, etc.
• Make ongoing recommendations for demand generation strategy optimizations, tools and programs that align with current industry trends and technologies i.e., search intent, Send Marketing Messages (SMS) tools, chatbots, etc.
Qualifications and experience Required
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing and more than seven years of B2B marketing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. MBA is preferred. Minimum of two years supervisory experience is required.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and Pardot is required. Must have 4-5 years of hands on Pardot experience and a strong grasp of the Pardot tool.
Experience working across B2B global markets with a result driven approach to pipeline generation; hands-on execution, management, measurement, optimization of inbound, outbound and nurture campaigns; experience creating demand campaigns around trade shows, webinars and speaking events; experience managing digital advertising campaigns including paid ads on Google, Microsoft and LinkedIn; successful track record of planning and launching digital marketing campaigns and ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach; extremely data-driven and committed to experimenting towards measurable results; experience with A/B testing, creating landing pages, ZoomInfo and Lead Forensics desired; experience managing an external media agency; strong interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on relationship-building and cross-functional engagement; ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be able to travel as needed up to 20% of the time.