These homes boast custom kitchen and dinning room features, from bright-colored designs to a luxury wine display.
2601 Ashley Road — $380,000
Why we love it: This 1950s home has renovated touches including exposed wood and a geometric kitchen backsplash.
- Neighborhood: Ashley Park
- Realtor: Claire O’Neal • EXP Realty LLC Ballantyne
- Specs: 3 beds, 1 baths and 1,079 square feet
- Notable features: open concept, custom accent walls, kitchen island with seating, private side patio and fenced-in yard.
601 Woodruff Pl. — $550,000
Why we love it: This 1940s cottage has a newly renovated bright and airy kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Wesley Heights
- Realtor: Kim Parati • Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 3 beds, 1 bath and 1,517 square feet
- Notable features: open floor plan, fireplace, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, subway tile backsplash, hardwood floors and mud bench.
6610 Burlwood Road — $650,000
Why we love it: This ranch styled home has ample cabinet space to maximize kitchen storage.
- Neighborhood: Stonehaven
- Realtor: Andy Griesinger • EXP Realty LLC Ballantyne
- Specs: 4 beds, 2 baths and 2,064 square feet
- Notable features: shaded porch, hardwood floors, open layout, modern light fixtures, fireplace, fireplace, screened-in patio and fenced-in backyard.
2308 Lynhaven St. — $765,000
Why we love it: The large front porch would be a great space to relax and enjoy the weather.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Hills
- Realtor: Perry Wiese • Realty ONE Group Select
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,795 square feet
- Notable features: shaded porch, open concept, marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, white subway tile, oversized kitchen sink, hardwood floors, freestanding bath tub, walk-in closet and fenced-in yard.
614 Magnolia Ave. — $2,400,000
Why we love it: This modern beauty boasts luxury additions including a large glass wine vault and a custom feature that allows you to drop down a TV from the ceiling in the bedroom.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Alexis Hughes • EXP Realty LLC Ballantyne
- Specs: 5 beds, 4 baths and 4,835 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, temperature-controlled wine vault, fireplace, built-in TV drop down feature, built-in shelving, open layout, vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet and fenced-in backyard.