We are a well-established, growing business located in Charlotte, NC. We are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to join our dynamic team and manage the company’s essential accounting requirements. You will be responsible for managing the general ledger, chart of accounts, monthly reconciliations, accounts payable and receivable. You will handle the company’s payroll and Sales Rep commission reports, payments, and expense reports. You must be organized, highly motivated and have exceptional attention to detail. You will have the ability to identify and implement processes that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness in the accounts department.
• Managing Chart of Accounts
• Monthly Reconciliations
• Sales Representative Commission reports, payments, and their expense reports
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Liaising with company Accountant
• Bachelor’s Degree in business in Accounting, Finance or Business
• Minimum of 3 years’ accounting experience
• NetSuite experience preferred, but not required
• Proficient at MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
• Have excellent organizational skills
• Work with accuracy and be detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly
• Be a caring, positive person and a team-player
• Honor confidentiality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (email, phone)
Salary and benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Yearly bonus
• Health insurance
• Paid time off for vacation and sick days
• This is a full-time position
• Monday–Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
• References will be taken on successful candidates.
• Must pass background check.