FlexCare Medical Staffing, one of the leading Travel Healthcare Staffing Agencies in the Nation, was founded in 2006 to help address the chronic staffing issues present at many healthcare facilities around the country. FlexCare has steadily and organically grown into the top-rated travel nurse company in the country. FlexCare has been recognized as a Best Places to Work in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, and 2022 by the Sacramento Business Journal, a Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal in 2021 and 2022, and named Best Staffing Company to Work for by the S.I.A. in 2017, 2018, and 2020. We’re always looking for highly motivated, talented individuals who care about what they do, never stop trying to achieve success and are looking for a company with exceptional growth potential.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for working in conjunction with the Account Management team to identify, present and hire qualified candidates for contract positions throughout the nation.
This position requires the candidate to be in-office and to work in a team environment.
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified clinicians through various recruiting tools
• Act as the single point of contact for their own team of Registered Nurse clinicians from the initial contact through the duration of their employment with FlexCare
• Build and maintain lasting relationships with clinicians
• Identify and assess clinicians’ strengths, needs, wants and match with current opportunities
• Educate clinicians on compensation package options and articulate the benefits
• Outline wage rates, other terms, and conditions of employment and gain commitment from clinicians for current and future job requirements
• Complete all aspects of the pre-employment processes including resume building, reference checks, background/drug tests, pre-employment testing
• Responsible for all compliance requirements, including tracking and updating various certifications, medical documents, and employment-related documents
• Manage contract employees while on assignment
• Work with Account Managers to identify top facility accounts, target clinical skill sets, and to assess facility staffing requirements
• Maintain a desk with minimal support from your Team Lead
• Be available as needed before/after typical office hours
Required skills and abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work collaboratively with all departments as well as function independently
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
• Strong ability to multi-task as department or workload dictates
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, web-based databases and be internet savvy
• Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
Education and experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, related field, or have related sales or recruiting experience.
This role will act as single point of contact during assignments and handle any escalations for their team of nurses.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to fingers.
This position will not require travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
$18.50 – 28.50/hr + Commission