Experienced B2B Social Media Manager (Remote)
We are an established team of 16 professionals rooted in designing, producing, and executing strategic, creative, and technical communications. We are self-starters and industrious learners. We’re a caring team, and our work environment is autonomous, strategic, and collaborative. And we’re passionate about improving our clients’ business success.
Our clients range from B2B manufacturing and enterprise technology companies to full-blown custom eCommerce, and they all look to us for something different. We want to turn their online presence into a living, breathing lead generation machine that provides measurable, positive ROI.
About the Role:
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for planning and managing B2B social media campaigns – Organic and Paid, implementing best practices, monitoring the latest trends, and managing performance reports. This is a highly creative role so the candidate must possess strong to expert levels of creativity when it comes to Social Media.
This individual is a large contributor to the overall success of the business as they will own the day-to-day management of all social media work across accounts and help develop strategies to drive future account performance. This person must be organized, well-spoken, and have leadership qualities as they manage multiple projects to meet client needs. Additional responsibility will be to help build the company’s social media presence via active engagement in online activities, monitoring and socializing new social media trends and updates, liaising with clients and account teams, creating and implementing social media content strategies & engagement opportunities as well as managing and executing paid social media activations.
The Social Media Manager must be a team player, willing to provide support where needed with other misc. projects and planning. This position requires collaboration with other teams, and this person will be the day-to-day contact for social media-related requests on their accounts.
• Manage and execute paid and organic efforts on social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Implement and manage paid social media-driven campaigns using online platforms and tools including: Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.
• Display an in-depth understanding of the functionality and best practices of all major social platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc
• Conduct keyword, trend, hashtag and audience research
• Track and report performance regularly in cohesion with account teams and analytics teams and be proactive in solutions/ideas to improve results
• Integrate SEO/SEM strategies into paid social media plans, upsell clients to integrate these offerings
• Represent the social media practice by working as an integrated team member to identify and deliver social media solutions that meet client objectives
• Work with the design team to create, curate, and manage social posts and paid media advertisements, sized correctly and optimized for each social platform or online medium
• Manage large social media campaign budgets and adjust/optimize as needed, providing key recommendations to account teams and clients
What you will need
• Bachelor’s degree or higher; Facebook blueprint certification preferred
• 7+ years’ experience in managing B2B social media campaigns
• Paid social expertise is a must; basic understanding of all digital media disciplines
• High level of creativity – must be able to come up with creative campaign ideas for internal and external accounts
• Proficiency with social media technologies: Facebook Ads Manager, AdRoll, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc
• A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media platforms and their ad offerings
• Demonstrated experience using social monitoring and other measurement platforms; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Client service experience in an agency environment; experience collaborating effectively internally and externally as part of an integrated team
• Detail-oriented, well-organized professional who performs with a sense of urgency, and stays on schedule and on budget
• Ability to create, nurture and grow internal and external relationships
• High energy, able to effectively operate in fast-paced, growing and changing environment
• Outstanding written and oral communications and presentations skills; creativity is key
Work remotely, QSEHRA (health care reimbursement plan), 2 weeks of annual paid vacation days, flexible Fridays, and unlimited sick days.
Salary based upon experience.