This luxury motocross estate could be yours for $3,950,000.
- The property’s exact address is 1525 Shinnville Road in Cleveland, N.C., about 40 miles north of Uptown.
Why it matters: The home belongs to world champion supercross racer Brian Deegan and his wife Marissa.
- Deegan announced in an Instagram post this week that they built it to be their forever home before they had to move to Florida for supercross, a type of dirt bike racing.
- The Deegan family is filled with auto racers. The Deegans’ daughter is NASCAR driver Hailie Deegan, and their son is motorcyclist Hudson Deegan.
Layout: At 16,511 square feet, this modern farmhouse home has four bedrooms and eight bathrooms.
- The custom-built home has a large wrap-around front porch, vaulted ceilings, suite-styled bedrooms, built-in beds, walk-in closets and two full kitchens.
Luxury living: There’s no shortage of things to do with plenty of room to entertain yourself and your guests.
- The home has an indoor rock climbing wall, home gym, sauna and a newly added heated pool.
- There’s also a large bar in the lounge area with built-in shelving.
Racing bonus: Spanning the 35-acre lot is an outdoor playground you’d expect from a family of dirt bike riders.
- It has three oval dirt bike tracks, a private fueling station and a large garage to store vehicles.
All photos are courtesy of Matthew Benham Photography.