All of these homes feature open layouts, making entertaining guests effortless.
3410 Mathis Dr. — $425,000
Why we love it: This renovated 1950s ranch home has several farmhouse touches including the wooden wrap-around front porch and butcher block peninsula.
- Neighborhood: Enderly Park
- Realtor: Lawrence Mahool • Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,100 square feet
- Notable features: shaded wrap-around front porch, hardwood floors, quartz countertops, open floor plan, subway tile kitchen backsplash, stainless steel appliances and patio.
316 Sylvania Avenue — $545,000
Why we love it: This renovated bungalow is located less than five minutes from Camp North End, The Music Factory and Optimist Hall.
- Neighborhood: Lockwood
- Realtor: John Bradford at Vylla Homes
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,444 square feet
- Notable features: swing front porch, hardwood floors, fireplace, open floor plan, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, screened-in swing patio and fenced-in backyard.
1121 Towns Hill Way— $595,000
Why we love it: The built-in bar nook has a beverage fridge and ample storage.
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Katherine Hickman • Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 2,300 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, quartz and granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, open floor plan, spacious bedrooms, built-in shelving, walk-in closet, built-in bar nook, two-car garage and covered balcony.
1704 Pegram St— $805,000
Why we love it: The two-story deck would make a great space to host large gatherings with family and friends.
- Neighborhood: Belmont
- Realtor: Heather Miller • EXP Realty LLC Ballantyne
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths and 2,496 square feet
- Notable features: open floor plan, stainless steel appliances, sleek cabinetry, spacious bedrooms, privacy fence and two-story deck.
504 E Kingston Ave. — $1,500,000
Why we love it: This charming bungalow is a short walk from Latta Park and popular local restaurants.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Libby Gonyea • Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths and 3,075 square feet
- Notable features: shaded swing front porch, hardwood floors, marble countertops, four fireplaces, open shelving, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, freestanding tub, walk-in closet and fenced-in backyard.
2930 Colony Road — $2,300,000
Why we love it: The large retractable wall leading out to the fenced-in backyard from the shaded patio enables seamless indoor and outdoor living.
- Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
- Realtor: Sam Esmail • Crescent Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 4.5 baths and 4,605 square feet
- Notable features: marble countertops, high ceilings, modern light fixtures, open floorplan, wine fridge, mud bench, wet bar, built-in shelving, wooden beam ceilings, freestanding tub, built-in speakers, hardwood floors, screened-in porch and fireplace.