Leading performance sock brand Feetures is seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial minded, detail-oriented individual to fill the role of Marketing Coordinator on our fast growing team. If you’re applying for this role, that means you know how to balance creativity with organization as you’ll be working in close conjunction with the Associate Brand Manager and the marketing team to help execute sales and marketing projects from start to finish. As a teammate at this family-owned company, you’ll have the opportunity to touch many different aspects of our business and have meaningful strategic input on the direction of the company’s marketing. What separates you from other candidates is your ability to follow through as we strive to show consumers why Feetures is the best performance sock brand in the world.
• Execute our brand presence at industry events and marathon expos by overseeing event participation logistics, coordinating with local vendors and sales representatives, and managing fulfillment of activation assets
• Collaborate with our network of sales representatives and retail partners to execute in-store programs around other key moments including product launches, seasonal collections, merchandising initiatives and sales events
• Work with the Feetures product team to develop and maintain product catalogs and imagery, ensuring our retailers have the most up to date product offerings
• Support the Feetures creative team in execution of photo shoots including wardrobe coordination, sample ordering, and key stakeholder communications
• Keep our nationwide network of sales representatives and retail partners up to speed on latest company news and initiatives through the development and distribution of monthly newsletters
• Monitor inventory of sales support materials, and assist with creation and production of new marketing materials when necessary, including print, digital, product displays and more
• Partner with our Social Media and Influencer Coordinator in the strategic direction and execution of our brand ambassador program
• Manage and organize all seasonal and in-line product marketing samples
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or another related field preferred
• 1-3 years experience in marketing or coordinator role
• Microsoft Office Suite proficient
• Familiarity with various social media platforms
Here’s how our ideal candidate can knock our socks off!
• Extreme attention to detail
• Motivated self-starter with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Passionate about an active lifestyle
• Dedicated team player that is highly organized
• Familiarity with our brand
Feetures is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.