Signature Healthcare, a Charlotte, NC concierge primary care medical practice founded in 2003, is seeking a Registered Nurse to provide comprehensive primary healthcare to patients at our SouthPark office.
We offer the opportunity to practice primary and urgent-care nursing the way you’ve always wanted to – by providing personalized care to a small core group of patients. Signature Healthcare provides great job satisfaction while allowing you to maintain, as well as develop your skills.
We are seeking someone with the following skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to multitask and have good follow up/follow through, despite possible interruptions in workflow
• The ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with team members and patients
• The ability to stay organized and prioritize workflows
• The ability to function independently and utilize resources effectively
• Strong clinical and critical care skills
• Venipuncture and IV skills
• NC RN licensure
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience, with some experience in urgent care or ED setting preferred.
Full-Time 40 hours/week, 4.5 days/week, no weekends, no after-hours, and no holidays
Excellent paid benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD & AD&D, paid time off, 401k Safe Harbor Matching, Profit Sharing, uniform allowance. Annual bonus opportunities.