These homes feature an array of modern and contemporary features around every corner.
6130 Bent Tree Ct. — $230,000
Why we love it: The interior of this end unit townhome has been renovated to include several charming features.
- Neighborhood: Farm Pond
- Realtor: Caten Murphy • EXP Realty LLC Mooresville
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,244 square feet
- Notable features: fireplace, tile kitchen backsplash, hardwood floors, modern light fixtures, stone countertops, stainless steel appliances and patio.
1617 Cannon View Lane — $499,000
Why we love it: This modern townhome has a rooftop terrace that could become a serene spot to retreat as the weather warms up.
- Neighborhood: Seversville
- Realtor: Trevor Yard • Velocity Properties LLC
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,320 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, high ceilings, large windows, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, rooftop terrace, patio and garage.
431 Southend Crossing Lane — $599,999
Why we love it: It’s located walking distance from popular bars and restaurants in the neighborhood.
- Neighborhood: LoSo
- Realtor: Michael Sposato and Rayna Yacoub • Carolina Realty Advisors
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,411 square feet
- Notable features: stainless steel appliances, tile kitchen backsplash, quartz countertops, open shelving, open floor plan, two-car garage, covered balcony and rooftop terrace.
6705 Sharon Road — $1,490,000
Why we love it: The detached garage behind the house can be used as a studio or remote working space.
- Neighborhood: Beverly Woods
- Realtor: Eric DeLeon • Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 5 beds, 5 baths and 4,440 square feet
- Notable features: brick exterior, hardwood floors, fireplaces, modern light fixtures, open layout, large laundry room, spacious bedrooms, large walk-in closet, fenced-in backyard, screed-in patio and detached garage.
4525 Town and Country Dr. — $1,995,000
Why we love it: The backyard would make a great spot to lounge with family and friends, considering the large swimming pool and shaded patio.
- Neighborhood: SouthPark
- Realtor: Liz Young • RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 3,642 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, three fireplaces, open layout, wet bar, open shelving, vaulted ceilings, built-in shelves, spacious bedrooms, swimming pool, marble patio, pergola and fenced-in backyard.