Furniture Delivery Specialist
Bella Staging & Design, based in Charlotte, NC, has an immediate opening for a full-time Furniture Delivery Specialist. Bella Staging & Design is a “white-glove” staging installation company delivering and installing furniture, accessories, and artwork for residential homes.
This is a full-time position that requires a detail-oriented person who likes to get in and get the job done. Yes, we have a lot of fun, but we also work hard and ask a lot of each member. We’re a small, but growing team and our Furniture Delivery Specialist will play a vital role in the daily operations of our company. The Furniture Delivery Specialist moves a lot of furnishings, so you must be able to lift heavy items on a consistent basis. We expect someone who is punctual, detail-focused, likes to problem solve, and brings their creative juices with them every day. Being a team player is also vital. Sometimes you may be asked to handle something outside the “norm” and we expect you to excel at the task.
Prior experience working with another staging company or handling and moving furniture is highly desired. Candidates must be able to lift to 75 pounds, be well-groomed, and must be able to work well with Stagers to maintain excellent customer service. You must be a self-starter, dependable, take direction well, possess a high energy level, and have a stable work record coupled with a willing and capable attitude. Candidates also must be able to assemble furniture and have general handyman skills.
• Pull furniture and pack for stagings
• Assist team in driving, loading and unloading truck
• Pack and help load the truck for de-stagings
• Make sure properties are left clean and locked up when complete
• Restock furnishings when they arrive back in the warehouse
• Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse
• Accept shipments at the warehouse
• Assemble furniture deliveries
• Manage inventory checklist and enforce quantity control of furniture and decorative accents
• Hang art & mirrors to assist Stagers on-site
• Present a professional image by maintaining a clean appearance
Local candidates only:
Mon, Wed, Fri 8:00-4:30/Tues, Thur 8:00-5:00/Off Every Other Friday
Please send your resume to [email protected]. If this sounds like a job that would fire you up, let’s chat. Previous moving and/or warehouse experience is preferred. Send your resume and a letter telling us why you would rock this position. Potential candidates will then be contacted to schedule an interview.