Social Media Coordinator
Do you love storytelling in creative ways on different channels? Are you an expert at taking an announcement and turning it into a fun, trendy visual? We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Coordinator to join our Marketing team, supporting our Communications and Media Manager. We’re interested in candidates who have vast experience creating content and experimenting with new ways of sharing stories on social media. The Sciton Social Media Coordinator will be exposed to various aspects of marketing in the aesthetics industry, including media relations, influencer activations, campaign development, digital content, social media management and program measurement/analytics.
To be successful, you should come to work having a “sleeves rolled up” attitude and possess strong creative and content creation skills. You should demonstrate sound abilities creating videos and static graphics in Canva, TikTok, Instagram and video editing platforms. We want you to be a passionate storyteller; someone who’s just as comfortable working independently as with cross-company, multi-disciplinary teams in order to get things done.
• Creation of all organic social media content and captions for corporate channels including Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and TikTok
• Community management of all corporate social channels including Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and TikTok
• Assist the Communications Manager in executing quarterly social media strategies to increase audience reach across our social media channels
• Utilize data and social listening to proactively seek out opportunities to grow the brand’s presence and unify our identity on all social channels. Share industry and community insights by presenting new ideas and relevant findings
• Collaborate with the team to create an archive of social and video content
• Assistance with influencer relations including outreach, on-site event support, content management etc
• Forge strong and trusted relationships with key brand advocates and encourage interaction across brand channels
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, and/or related fields. 2+ years in community management with an agency or brand with knowledge of major social media platforms & trends
• A positive, high energy and well-organized individual with extreme attention to detail
• Mastery of executing strategy, content, and campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
• Experience with Canva and other content creation tools such as Capcut etc.
• Experience with video editing including creating Reels, TikToks etc.
• Organized, articulate, and collaborative self-starter with the ability to easily communicate with internal stakeholders and agency partners
• Have the ability to clearly execute creative direction, bring new ideas to the team, and thrive in a highly collaborative environment
• Candidates must have a strong interest in the public relations and/or digital content field
• Travel requirements: 15% to corporate HQ, trainings, company events, media events
Remote, United States, full-time
Position will report to:
Olivia Bacon, Manager of Communications and Media