Little, recognized as one of the top five “Healthiest Places to Work” by Charlotte Business Journal, is seeking an Experienced Designer with a passion for high quality design, interior architecture and a positive, collaborative work style, for our Workplace Interiors Studio in our Charlotte Office.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be an ambitious, creative Interior Designer who is passionate about design and is looking to improve the performance of our clients through creative collaboration and breakthrough ideas.
• Collaborate with the overall Design team with all aspects of interior architecture projects including programming, conceptual design, production of design development and construction documents
• Work closely with clients on project development and be able to review project presentations with clients and end users
• Create, develop and execute test fits, space plans, sections, elevations and perspectives using Revit
• Prepare graphic materials for presentations
• Select, develop and coordinate materials, finishes, furniture, artwork and branding
• Perform field verification
• Coordinate with entire team including engineers, specialty consultants and client contracted vendors
• Perform site inspections, review shop drawings, material submittals and other related construction administration tasks
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture from an accredited university
• A minimum of 4 years of professional work experience
• Commercial Interiors and workplace industry expertise required
• Strong design and space planning skills and experience
• Keen eye for design coordination of materials, finishes, furniture, artwork and branding
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Suite (Other design related programs are a plus)
Little is a place where you’ll surround yourself with colleagues who have different areas of expertise, are from different cultures and generations, and embody different talents, experiences and passions. In fact, if you ask our employees what keeps them excited about coming to work each day, you’ll hear that it’s the people. It’s also our culture and the chance to be part of creating a better future through our work. We embrace a culture of teaching and learning through cross-mentoring that spans generations, disciplines, talents, and interests and we strive to give each person exposure to the widest possible array of experiences. We care intensely about our clients and each other, and we do our best to spark a spirit of creativity and excitement in everyone around us. And, if wellness matters to you, you’ll be thrilled to know that you’ll be working in one of Charlotte’s first LEED and WELL Certified workspaces.
Want to know what’s it’s like to work in Little’s Charlotte office? Here’s a Peek Inside Little-Charlotte https://vimeo.com/237620407
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact [email protected] or a member of our HR Team.