Pet Waste Service Technician (Part-Time/Full-Time Weekdays)
DoodyCalls of Charlotte is a highly successful company that has been in business for over 10 years. We are looking for hard-working, responsible people to join our team.
Being a Pet Waste Technician is a great opportunity for someone who likes to work outside independently and help keep the environment clean! This position is ideal for somebody who enjoys working in the fresh air rather than behind a desk.
As a Pet Waste Technician, you will help pet owners and communities keep their properties clean and safe. You will be making the world a happier place for people and their pets by cleaning yards and servicing pet waste stations.
To learn more about us visit us at www.DoodyCalls.com.
• 21 years old or older (for insurance)
• Clean driving record (A non-certified driving record from NC DMV required)
• Clean criminal record
• Excellent vision
• Strong focus and attention to detail
• Solid communication skills
• Is dependable and reliable
• Flexible availability (sometimes Weekends for events or service)
• Responsible (ability to work unsupervised and communicate issues, needs, or concerns for self, customer, and client)
• Comfortable around dogs
• Is available to work 6 to 9 hours per day on multiple days a week
Compensation after training:
$15/hr – $17/hr.
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• No nights
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
License and certification:
Driver’s License (Required)