There are charming features around every corner of these hot homes.
Why we love it: The exposed brick wall gives this contemporary condo an industrial feel.
- Neighborhood: Between Plaza Midwood and Chantilly
- Realtor: Brian Rogers • Redfin Corporation
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath and 747 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, high ceilings, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, tile kitchen backsplash, exposed brick wall and patio.
Why we love it: Plenty of light can pour in from the sun room’s floor to ceiling windows.
- Neighborhood: Oakhurst
- Realtor: Heather Gibbs • Corcoran HM Properties
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,443 square feet
- Notable features: brick exterior, porch, hardwood floors, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, spacious bedrooms and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: This renovated ranch home has a space that would work well as an office if you work remotely.
- Neighborhood: Plaza-Shamrock
- Realtor: Amy Goeken • Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,975 square feet
- Notable features: fireplace, spacious bedroom, geometric tile backsplash, fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: The walk-in closet is large enough to hold all of the outfits you’ll be wearing to the popular bars and restaurants that are within walking distance.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Scott Russo • The McDevitt Agency
- Specs: 4 beds, 4.5 baths and 2,234 square feet
- Notable features: quartz countertops, exposed brick wall, hardwood floors, large windows, open layout and walk-in closet.
Why we love it: This newly renovated corner home has sleek navy kitchen cabinetry that pairs well with the stylish wet bar and breakfast area.
- Neighborhood: Beverly Woods
- Realtor: Shelly Rydell • Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc
- Specs: 4 beds, 4 baths and 3,366 square feet
- Notable features: front porch, fireplace, built-in shelving, hardwood floors, gold hardware, wet bar, modern light fixtures, spacious bedrooms, mud bench, fire pit and screened-in patio.