International company is seeking a Corporate Recruiter for their Charlotte Corporate Headquarters. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates for a wide variety of professional positions including Administrative, Accounting, Engineering IT, and Management positions (among others).
Pay up to $75K, plus medical benefits are available during the contract period. Contract is expected to last several months with a likelihood it will lead to permanent employment.
• Provide full-cycle recruiting for multiple corporate positions
• Serve as Talent Acquisition Expert and provide consultative services to department managers, including education on candidate availability, market rates, and potential challenges
• Assist managers with generating attractive job descriptions and oversee any advertisements on both internal and external job boards
• Complete preliminary interviews with candidates to ensure only top-tier applicants have the opportunity to meet with managers
• Act as a coordinator throughout the interview process: confirm availability with all parties, schedule interviews and block off time on managers’ calendars, ensure all parties have the relevant information
• Answer candidate questions at all stages of the application, interview, and onboarding process
• Extend offers to candidates and aid in negotiation process
• Coordinate new employee onboarding and start date details
Requirements of the Corporate Recruiter:
• 2+ years prior experience as a Corporate Recruiter preferred. Candidates with a background in third-party recruiting or Human Resources will also be considered.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred
• Familiarity with sourcing tools such as job boards and passive candidate outreach
• Knowledge of HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills