These six houses all have features that’ll make your home perfect for entertaining guests.
Why we love it: This house is located minutes away from popular bars and restaurants in LoSo, making it the perfect place to host a pre-game.
- Neighborhood: Clanton Park/Roseland
- Realtor: Andy Griesinger • EXP Realty LLC Ballantyne
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,178 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, brick exterior, fireplace, walk-in closet, subway tile kitchen backsplash and spacious living room.
Why we love it: This townhouse has an open layout, so when your guests naturally make their way to the kitchen, they won’t be too far from the main event in the living room.
- Neighborhood: Wendover – Sedgewood
- Realtor: Chris McGowan and Lori McGowan • Allen Tate Providence @485
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths and 2,090 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, fireplace, built-in shelving, spacious bedrooms, open layout, quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliance, two car garage and patio.
Why we love it: The large shaded patio would be the perfect place to hang out during every season since there’s a fireplace that can keep you warm on cooler days.
- Neighborhood: Belmont
- Realtor: Matt Cox • Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,930 square feet
- Notable features: shaded porch, hardwood floors, spacious laundry room, open layout, mud bench, vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet, shaded lifted patio, outdoor fireplace and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: Tons of natural light flow into the living room and kitchen from the large windows that brighten up the space.
- Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
- Realtor: Kara West • EXP Realty LLC Ballantyne
- Specs: 4 beds, 2.5 baths and 2,448 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, fireplace, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, glass cabinets, large living room, spacious bedrooms, open layout and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: Choose between two rooftop terraces to host your housewarming party.
- Neighborhood: Cherry
- Realtor: Reid Baxter • RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 4 beds, 4 baths and 3,216 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, tile backsplash, marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, soaking tub, open floor plan, built-in fire pit, outdoor kitchen and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: The basement has a kitchenette and exit that leads to the fenced-in backyard, making it a perfect spot to host an event.
- Neighborhood: Providence Park
- Realtor: Lisa Warren with Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 6 beds, 6 baths and 5,572 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, gold hardware, vaulted ceilings, modern light fixtures, fireplace, built-in shelving, open floor plan, shaded sun room, freestanding bathtub, shaded patio and fenced-in backyard.