Senior Electrical Engineer/Project Manager
Little is currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer with a positive, hands-on, collaborative work style to join our Charlotte, NC office. This person will be expected to support our goal of being thought leaders by generating innovative design solutions at the earliest stages of the design process. This person will also play a key role in mentoring staff. Experience should include most of the following project types: education, civic/government, financial services, retail, office, interior renovation, high tech/R&D, mission critical/data centers, and healthcare.
At Little, we are dedicated to elevating the performance of our clients through Results Beyond Architecture. We believe that the best design solutions come from the collaboration of people from all fields of design. Little is made up of architects, interior designers, engineers, land planners, landscape architects, graphic designers, animation specialists, and more who work together throughout the entire duration of a project.
A position you’ll love:
• Collaborating with our architects and other engineers to complete projects
• Using your passion for innovative design, problem-solving, and critical thinking
• A “Best Places to Work” award-winning culture
Ideal candidates will have the following Qualifications:
• Minimum 8 years of experience in design of power distribution systems, fire alarm systems, low voltage/IT systems, lighting and controls
• Registered Electrical Engineer required (NCEES record/multiple state licenses a plus)
• Expertise in Alternative Energy design a plus
• Experience with LEED and/or WELL Certified Projects (LEED AP/WELL AP a plus)
• BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) a plus
• Significant Lighting Design experience or Lighting Certified a plus
• Solid Revit experience strongly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In addition to being one of the top retail design firms, Little is a place where you’ll surround yourself with colleagues who have different areas of expertise, are from different cultures and generations, and embody different talents, experiences and passions. In fact, if you ask our employees what keeps them
excited about coming to work each day, you’ll hear that it’s the people. It’s also our culture and the chance to be part of creating a better future through our work. We embrace a culture of teaching and learning through cross-mentoring that spans generations, disciplines, talents, and interests and we strive to give each person exposure to the widest possible array of experiences. We care intensely about our clients and each other, and we do our best to spark a spirit of creativity and excitement in everyone around us. And, if wellness matters to you, you’ll be thrilled to know that you’ll be working in one of Charlotte’s first LEED and WELL Certified workspaces.
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact [email protected] or a member of our HR Team