Digital Marketing Manager
Grubb Properties (www.grubbproperties.com), a 60-year old U.S.-based real estate development and management business, is seeking a talented, curious and motivated Digital Marketing Manager / Senior Manager to oversee and manage our digital channels and be the ‘expert voice’ on how we evolve our web and digital strategy.
This position will manage, build, and implement the overall digital marketing strategy with input from the team and external partners. They will manage the digital experience, increasing relevant visitor traffic and capturing and analyzing data on channel performance The digital manager will develop, execute, analyze and optimize demand and lead generation programs via our digital platforms and be a key team member with high visibility. Primary to success will be passion for all things digital and the experience they can create with all our audiences.
• Manage external partners on website updates (Drupal CMS), maintenance, SEO, site builds and navigation
• Track user engagement and recommend strategies and updates to keep the platform fresh, including adding functionality and tools to improve user experience and results
• Manage SEO with external partner to ensure capture of qualified leads
• Manage, track and report on digital marketing channel performance through ROI, attribution, and conversion reporting
• Partner with team on development of marketing campaigns and build digital assets including landing pages, forms, email templates in HubSpot, and automation workflows
• Research and monitor competitors’ digital marketing activity to ensure we are differentiated and keeping pace
• Research new trends and attend training and conferences to stay up to date on digital marketing technology and tools
• Marketing and relationship management
• Manage and report on marketing automation platform HubSpot, including landing pages, email marketing, reporting/dashboard structure, automation, audience segmentation form/lead generation, CRM integration, and more.
• Conceptualize, create, and execute digital aspects of multifaceted campaigns on both owned and earned channels focused on lead generation and customer growth, including fostering Marketing Qualified Leads into the active sales pipeline
• Manage and create email marketing campaign assets, strategies, and reporting to optimize views, asset downloads, and responses to ‘call to action’ requests
• Contribute to the robust data analytics model to track campaign and channel success
• Continuously improve campaigns and operational activities by leveraging industry best practices and new techniques and keeping an eye on competitor advances
Knowledge and critical skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline preferred
• Five to seven years of digital marketing/sales experience
• Mandatory experience with HubSpot or similar, desired experience with Drupal,
• 2+ years in data analytics and performance reporting
• Digital experience in building/managing lead generation marketing campaigns, nurture programs, pipeline facilitation and ultimate prospect conversion
• Proven experience working with digital tools and analytics packages such as Google analytics, email marketing platforms, marketing automation, user segmentation, CRM tools and SEO expertise
• Skilled in MS Office suite
• Exceptional verbal, written communications skills
• Ability to collaborate, work with speed and across functions
• Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge in survey programs a plus
• Experience managing external vendors a plus, and in particular offshore vendors
• Results oriented, driven to succeed
Physical demands and environmental factors:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Works under moderate supervision
• Combination of working remotely and in the office setting of our Charlotte HQ
• Critical features of this job are described under the previous headings. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors to perform other non-essential assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.