International Program Manager
Goldencrest Global, LLC provides international business development services and assist with international market outreach, export readiness training, foreign direct investment (FDI) initiatives, and international trade/investment missions. Our passion is providing world-class service and bringing international opportunities within the reach of U.S. companies, trade associations, and economic development organizations.
Goldencrest Global seeks an energetic, creative, dynamic and organized leader as an International Program Manager with the aptitude to spearhead and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and deadline-oriented professional environment.
International Program Manager Job Summary: This position includes overseeing the international training program and assists with: foreign direct investment initiatives; managing client development and engagement; developing, implementing, and facilitating training programs; providing international-related consultancy services; managing and assisting with international planning, programs, and activities; providing representation at regional and national events; program promotion; and overseeing the allocation of resources and related program budgets. The person who fills this position should have a firm understanding of international trade and foreign direct investment concepts, excellent management and communication skills, demonstrate self-initiative, and a strong attention to details.
• Oversee activities related to the international training program and associated projects
• Oversee client development and engagement for training program and other projects
• Oversee the development, implementation, and facilitation of training programs
• Maintain and develop cutting-edge training curricula and innovative training materials
• Develop new lines of business for training programs and other business initiatives
• Develop marketing and promotional materials for training and other initiatives
• Provide international consultancy services related to international trade and FDI
• Manage and assist with client planning, programs, projects, and activities
• Represent and promote the company/programs at regional and national events
• Stay abreast of international trade and foreign direct investment concepts and trends
• Oversee the allocation of program resources, relevant financial goals, and budgets
• Performs other related job duties as assigned
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
BA/BS Degree in International Business or similar degree and 5+ years of technical experience in international business, and training and/program management.
Required skills and abilities include:
Program management and project management; strong background and understanding of international trade, foreign direct investment, and economic development; curricula development and training; business development; planning and organization; writing and communication; strong background in PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite, and presentation graphics; along with being self-driven. Applicant also must have flexibility to adjust work schedule for occasional evening or weekend activities and the ability to travel up to 20% of time and internationally, as needed.
Master’s Degree in International Business or similar degree.
Location and salary:
Charlotte-Metro area, this is primarily a remote position with virtual meetings and regular in-person contact. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Send a detailed cover letter and resume to [email protected].