Local woman-owned fitness company CharlotteFIT will open its second location, Charlotte FIT South, on Jan. 23, in south Charlotte.
The open-concept studio will deliver a range of individualized fitness services, from personal training to nutritional coaching, under one roof.
Why it matters: Both Charlotte-based and woman-owned, Charlotte FIT provides a small business alternative to Charlotte’s many big-name fitness chains.
Details: The Charlotte FIT South grand opening will kick off at 5am with both personal training and open gym services.
- The studio will roll out group classes in February, Calamese says.
- She also hopes to start a personal training certification program in March.
Context: Charlotte FIT North is women-focused with the goal of “providing a safe space for women of all ages and fitness levels to reach their health goals,” according to their website.
Zoom in: Charlotte FIT’s second location, Charlotte FIT South, will be the company’s co-ed studio.
What to expect: Located south of Quail Hollow, Charlotte FIT South will offer
These programs include personal training , open gym services andgroup fitness classes like dance cardio and y oga. Clients can book additional wellness services such as nutritional coaching and body fat testing.
- Small group personal training will start at $350 for eight sessions, while private personal training will start at $550 for eight sessions.
- Personal training includes an open gym membership, body fast testing, measurements, nutrition coaching, blood pressure readings and a free nutrition guide.
- You can also purchase a general membership for $87/month.
- Group fitness classes are $30 per class or a three-pack for $75. You can also purchase memberships for group classes starting at $150.
Address: Charlotte FIT South is located at 10106 Johnston Road, Suite C.
- The studio will be open Monday-Friday from 5am-8pm and Saturday from 8am-2pm. They’ll be closed on Sundays.
What’s next: Before the grand opening, Charlotte FIT South will host a pre-opening celebration on Saturday, Jan. 21., from 12-4pm.
- The day will include a free bootcamp, a live DJ, light bites and more. RSVPs are preferred — email [email protected] to secure your spot.