Account Manager – North Carolina
FlexCare Medical Staffing, one of the leading Travel Healthcare Staffing Agencies in the Nation, was founded in 2006 to help address the chronic staffing issues present at many healthcare facilities around the country. FlexCare has steadily and organically grown into the top-rated travel nurse company in the country. FlexCare has been recognized as a Best Places to Work in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, and 2022 by the Sacramento Business Journal, a Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal in 2021 and 2022 and named Best Staffing Company to Work for by the S.I.A. in 2017, 2018, and 2020. We’re always looking for highly motivated, talented individuals who care about what they do, never stop trying to achieve success and are looking for a company with exceptional growth potential.
Account Managers are responsible for being the liaison between the Client and the internal Recruitment Team. This responsibility requires, but not limited to the following: establishing yourself as an “expert” to our clients while building/maintaining partnerships with our clients.
This position requires the candidate to be in-office and to work in a team environment. Travel to the headquarters in Roseville California for the first week for new hire orientation and onboarding.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned accounts
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with client account representatives
• Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to the account’s needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to the Leadership Team
• Manage all aspects of account management, including calling accounts, job order management, candidate submissions, assignment confirmations, etc
• Maintain between 0 – 2,160 Hours Booked for a four-week month, or 0 – 2,700 Hours Booked for a five-week month, by your clinicians
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Assist with requests high in severity or with escalated issues as needed
• Be available, as needed, before or after typical office hours
Required skills and abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on account needs
• Strong ability to multi-task as department or workload dictates
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
• Ability to work collaboratively with all departments as well as function independently with minimal supervision
• Availability, as needed, before/after typical office hours
• Strong computer skills required with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Strong desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including Executive and C-Level
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; experience with Salesforce highly desired
• 2+ years of experience in a full-time, Account Management role and B-to-B experience required
This role will not directly supervise any employees.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers.
This position will not require travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
$49,760/yr + Commission.