Business Development Rep
POS Nation provides point of sale software to retailers across the country. We bundle our software, hardware and services to create customized solutions to meet a range of business needs. We are seeking a sales professional who can help add new customers to our SaaS platform.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Representative to join our team! Through a combination of market research and outreach, a BDR strategically identifies and contacts qualified leads. Business development representatives book meetings between qualified leads and sales representatives, moving leads into the sales pipeline.
A Business Development Representative will actively assist the marketing team in creating marketing strategies and tactics that will drive sales. The BDR program is set up for members of the team to develop skills necessary in order to become future Account Executives. If you are looking for a rapidly changing and growing software company with the opportunity to launch your career in SaaS, this is it!
We are looking for someone who possesses excellent communication, analytical skills, people skills and should be ready to contribute to a variety of programs at any given time.
This is an in-office position.
What you will do:
• Create new leads, nurture existing leads, and book meetings with prospects that you have qualified to be ready for conversation
• Cold-call businesses to set online webinar presentations for the Account Executive department
• Achieve a high volume of meetings set and predictable pipeline generated on a monthly basis
• Identify untapped revenue growth opportunities who can benefit from POS Nation’s solution
• Generate qualified opportunities through outbound prospecting, calling, and emailing
• Consistently work with your book of business as well as any inbound engagements or leads to generate a pipeline
• Partner with Account Executives to build a pipeline of new business opportunities
• Report to the Business Development manager on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to discuss sales results
• Develop a deep understanding of our business (solutions) and markets we serve (targets) to tailor your outreach strategy appropriately
• Be accountable for your results – ask questions, take action, and if something doesn’t work, do something different
What you will bring:
• Bachelor’s Degree education preferred
• Sales experience, such as an Account Executive, Sales Development Rep, or Business Development Rep, is not required, but obviously a plus
• A desire to learn best practices for the purpose of building a career in software sales
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Personal integrity
Our employee perks:
• Monthly company events
• Beer Fridays
• 401k investment opportunity
• Dog-friendly work environment
• Uncapped commission opportunities
What’s it like working at POS Nation? See here: https://youtu.be/
We recently won the Great Place to Work Certification to learn more follow this link: https://www.