• Great at storytelling?
• Hungry to always find a better way of doing things?
• Thrilled about working for a global industry leader in its mission to shape the future for clean air?
At Nederman, our mission is to protect people, planet, and production from harmful effects of industrial processes. By doing that, we contribute to efficient production, environmental benefits, and safer workplaces. Clean air is a cornerstone of sustainable production.
Nederman is committed to providing our customers with leading engineering, design and turn-key air filtration solutions and services. We value employees who are highly motivated, well organized and have a desire to be part of a collaborative culture, and with a passion for handling challenging and diverse assignments. Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter who is pro-active, and thrive in a growth-oriented environment that can prioritize and maintain oversight of multiple tasks simultaneously. They will be comfortable rolling up their sleeves and digging into the details as they work to broaden their business acumen and leadership skills for future personal growth and development within the corporation.
The Marketing Specialist will work in varied marketing environments that uses traditional and digital tools to reach an industrial B2B customer. They will not only participate but also lead projects to increase sales opportunities and increase improvements on a sustained brand image. This role will report to the Director of Marketing of Nederman North American Extraction and Filtration division.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assist in the execution of integrated marketing campaigns to reach target audiences through identified channels – both digital and traditional media
• Maintain marketing web properties both internal and external
• Produce product marketing content – graphics, literature, videos and other content for web, social, events and lead generation
• Work cross-functionally with various internal and external stakeholders
• Lead and project manage major segment tradeshows
• Stay up-to-date with competitors, digital media, trends and best practices
• Create, maintain and report on monthly marketing initiatives and KPIs
• Marketing administrative tasks as assigned
Your experience and education
• BA or technical equivalent. Marketing or Communications degrees preferred
• 2+ years’ experience in the marketing function for an industrial products company or in a B2B environment
• Ability to travel (up to 10%)
• Skills in project management, CRM, marketing automation and social media management required
• Must have advanced Microsoft Office and copywriting/editing skills
• Proficient in HTML, content management systems and Adobe CS
What we offer is more than just a job:
• An opportunity to be part of a truly innovative and fast-growing international company
• A team-focused work environment where your efforts won’t go unnoticed or unappreciated
• Competitive compensation and benefits with a performance-based bonus
• Excellent benefits including PTO, health care insurance, 401K, disability, and life insurance
Applicants for employment are to be considered for employment based on the individual applicant’s qualifications and without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, disability, national origin, religion, veteran status, uniform service member status, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, or on account of membership in any protected category under federal, state, and local laws.