This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 10426 Kempsford Drive: $370,000
- Neighborhood: Harris – Houston
- Realtor: David Jordan at The Redbud Group
- Features: Upper-level covered balcony, walking distance to PNC Music Pavilion, fenced-in backyard.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,065 square feet
These listings are fit for a variety of lifestyles with everything from condos in the city to mansions in the suburbs.
Why we love it: The location of this condo will make city living convenient by being within walking distance of popular restaurants and bars.
- Neighborhood: Between Plaza Midwood and Chantilly
- Realtor: Holly Kimsey Evans • EXP Realty LLC Ballantyne
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths and 950 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, exposed ducts, large windows, granite countertops, spacious living area, stainless steel appliances and patio.
Why we love it: Walking out of this industrial condo from its retractable glass wall would make anyone feel like the cool kid on the block.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Jessica Ferguson • Giving Tree Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths and 1,111 square feet
- Notable features: concrete and hardwood floors, exposed pipes and ducts, covered front porch, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, walk-in closet and roll-up garage door.
Why we love it: The open floor plan provides a great view from multiple angles of the backyard, visible through the sliding glass doors.
- Neighborhood: Druid Hills South
- Realtor: Emery Johnston • The Virtual Realty Group INC
- Specs: 4 beds, 2.5 baths and 2,159 square feet
- Notable features: open layout, walk-in pantry, walk-in closet, built-in shelving, and fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: There are two wet bars to keep the drinks flowing for entertaining guests.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Staci Boyle • Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,504 square feet
- Notable features: large shaded front porch, fireplace, hardwood floors, tile kitchen backsplash, automated shades, large closet, freestanding tub, wet bars, shaded patio, fire-pit and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: There are plenty of fireplaces to make the larger spaces feel warm and cozy.
- Neighborhood: Between Piper Glen and Old Providence South
- Realtor: Grady Peterson • ERA Live Moore
- Specs: 5 beds, 5.5 baths and 5,688 square feet
- Notable features: open layout, tile and hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, built-in shelving, free-standing tub, fireplaces, bar, shaded patio, swimming pool and hot tub.