National Account Representative
Huber Engineered Woods (HEW), a division of the 6th generation family owned J.M. Huber Corporation, is a leader in building products innovations aimed at solving the design, build, and performance management challenges of builders, remodelers, and architects. HEW manufactures innovative products like AdvanTech® subflooring and ZIP System® sheathing that enable higher-performing, resilient structures that address jobsite extremes while delivering long term performance to homeowners.
HEW brings together professionals with a passion for customer collaboration who utilize advanced manufacturing technologies, processes, and partnerships to solve construction challenges – from long term durability to tight labor supply, to energy efficient building envelopes. Our Corporate Office is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. HEW manufacturing facilities are located in Georgia, Virginia, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Maine. To learn more, please visit our website at www.huberwood.com.
A sales or marketing professional to assume responsibility for channel account management and supporting Field Sales and National Accounts. The National Account Representative will work closely with National Accounts and key sales and marketing leaders across multiple activities. Including account management; coordinating National Account customer trade shows; channel partners, and internal teams; supporting top National Accounts and Field Sales decisions with analytics, data, and project management skills. The National Accounts Representative will also support Field Sales and National Accounts with processing items such as check requests, rebate processing and regional meeting planning and support. This role requires strong communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills to engage sales and marketing teams and channel partners effectively.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
• Develop into full account manager with specific channel customers
• Lead National Account weekly market calls with top customers
• Analyze and develop quarterly reports including market share and dealer programs
• Support Field Sales with weekly and monthly check requests and budget summaries
• Annual contract and quarterly contract amendment management
• Additional items may be added later as needed to support National Accounts and Field Sales
• Demonstrated ability to complete weekly, quarterly, and annual program management and processing
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
Requirements and preferred competencies:
• The National Account Representative position requires 10% travel
• Four-year bachelor’s degree is required
• Based in Charlotte office
• Experience with Power BI, Salesforce, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills