Marketing & Data Analyst
Established in 2005 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Snap One is a manufacturer and exclusive source of A/V, security, control, networking, and remote management products for professional integrators. An industry leader in the pro-install channel, Snap One helps integrators build their businesses by providing a wide range of high-quality products, easily accessible through an intuitive website and backed by award-winning service and support. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. With 28 pro stores in the US, Snap One blends the benefits of ecommerce with the convenience of local stores. Additional information about Snap One and its products can be found at www.snapone.com.
The Marketing Operations Analyst will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations Analytics and will be a key business partner of Marketing Operations team in support of their goals. This position will perform quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis to derive insights on business performance, trends, operational risk, and growth opportunities. The Marketing Operations Analyst requires a proactive self-starter who enjoys working in a high energy environment and has a passion for doing what’s right for the customer. The ability to effectively communicate, present, and influence others while having a high attention to detail are key attributes for this position.
• Collaborate with business partners and leadership to develop reporting through decks and automated dashboards using BI tools
• Help to drive customer retention and acquisition through analytically based insight
• Create various ad-hoc data sets, including customer and targeted offer lists, as needed to support marketing operations
• Update and maintain existing marketing databases
• Participate on additional projects and provide on-going analytic support as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related field
• 3+ Years’ relevant work experience within data analytics, business intelligence
• Experience using SQL, SAS, or other coding language
• Creative problem-solving and analytical capability
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
• High attention to detail
• Experience with building reports in analytical and reporting software such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
• Experience in data analysis and financial modeling in Microsoft Excel
• Experience working in B2B industries
Snap One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.