Senior Financial Analyst
Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 5,000+ exceptional individuals operating out of 61 offices in 22 countries.
We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we’re now ready to bring on even more talented colleagues to join us.
What we are looking for:
Why you should join Valtech?
• Flexibility: We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
• Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment
• Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning through our in-house LMS (Ask us about the Academy)
What you will do:
• Ownership of the Union entity based in Charlotte through financial analysis including but not limited to: Monthly reporting, variance analysis, sales pipeline reviews, workforce analysis, utilization metrics, etc
• Ownership of monthly and quarterly consolidated reporting of Union entity within financial reporting system. This includes but is not limited to; P&L, balance sheet, headcount, etc
• Will partner and collaborate with various partners throughout the Valtech and Union organization from Operations, HR, Resource Managers, Managing Directors, entity-specific Controllers, etc
• Will partner with Finance Leadership and own the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process for Union in tandem with the North American process
• Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by Finance Director or business partner
• Hybrid (at least 3 days a week in our Charlotte office)
What you should have:
• Have a solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), especially accrual-based accounting, IFRS15, MediaBuy and any agency-related accounting philosophies (like pass-thru)
• Have ~3-4 years of experience in the Financial/Accounting field.
• Have a solid knowledge of Excel and be able to create financial models with ease. Be knowledgeable about what an income statement and balance sheet is
• Self-starter and self-managed individual with minimal need of constant oversight
• Curious and detailed oriented. Comfortable with asking questions
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
So, if you are looking for your next challenge? Then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals working with composable Best-of-Breed technology platforms within the large-scale digital experience and e-commerce business area.
• Paid Time Off
• Summer Fridays
• Health Insurance
• Profit Sharing Program
• Latest MacBook Pro
• Matching 401(k)
• Professional Development
• Hybrid Work Environment
Want to learn more about our unique culture and awesome people click here.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech* is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.