This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 1302 Gracebrook Drive: $385,000
- Neighborhood: Salisbury
- Realtor: Allan Santero at The Redbud Group
- Features: Wraparound porch, renovated kitchen with butcher box counters, LVP flooring throughout.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,771 square feet
These hot homes have a range of kitchen designs perfect for entertaining.
This week’s roundup of houses all feature kitchens with a variety of styles, layout and color.
1516 Matheson Ave—$525,000
Why we love it: This charming bungalow has a cozy kitchen area with mosaic tile backsplash.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Hills
- Realtor: Daina Brundrett • Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 baths and 1,074 square feet
- Notable features: Shaded front porch, fireplace, hardwood floors, glass cabinetry, quartz countertops and spacious bedrooms.
3336 Cornish Pl—$739,900
Why we love it: The tile backsplash adds texture and depth to the kitchen inside this ranch-style home.
- Neighborhood: Closeburn-Glenkirk
- Realtor: Stephen Scott • Realty Dynamics Inc.
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,938 square feet
- Notable features: Hardwood floors, fireplace, spacious living area, open floor plan, sliding barn door, marble shower, and large fenced in backyard.
3509 Draper Ave—$795,000
Why we love it: The gold finishings on the kitchen cabinets adds a chic touch to this modern farmhouse.
- Neighborhood: Country Club Heights
- Realtor: Paul Sagadin • Charlotte Living Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,460 square feet
- Notable features: High ceilings, open floor plan, quartz countertops, tile backsplash, walk-in closet, patio and fenced-in backyard.
1023 Sedgefield Rd—$900,000
Why we love it: The arched walkways expand the space within every room of this traditional home.
- Neighborhood: Sedgefield
- Realtor: Scott Hartis • EXP Realty LLC Ballantyne
- Specs: 4 beds, 4 baths and 2,382 square feet
- Notable features: Front porch, fireplace, hardwood floors, spacious bedrooms, shaded patio, fenced in backyard, gated driveway and detached garage.
4211 Raney Way—$1,135,000
Why we love it: The exterior of this modern home has a resort-like feel, with mounted umbrellas, pool and pool house.
- Neighborhood: Oakhurst
- Realtor: Bobby Sisk • Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Specs: 4 beds, 4 baths and 2,731 square feet
- Notable features: Hardwood floors, wood backsplash, large walk-in closet, floating staircase, large pool and pool house.
2822 Giverny Dr—$1,828,000
Why we love it: There’s a lot to love about the interior of this house but the waterfall, pool and bridge out back would make this the perfect place to get some alone time.
- Neighborhood: Between Mountainbrook and Governor’s Square
- Realtor: Ann-Dorthe Havmoeller • Allen Tate Steele Creek
- Specs: 5 beds, 4.5 baths and 4,490 square feet
- Notable features: Hardwood floors, fireplace, large living room, bar space, spacious bedrooms, stand alone tub, built-in shelving, walk-in closet, patio, outdoor kitchen, bridge, waterfall, large pool, detached garage.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on editorial content.