Rockstar Art Director
Moonlight Creative is looking to add an out-of-this-world designer to our crew. As a Moon Crew member, you are a:
Designer: You have a passion for translating solid strategy to visual solutions. Whether you’re designing a logo, website, or customer experience, you’re up for the challenge of innovating and supporting new ideas.
Dreamer: You dream big. And then you’re able to translate those dreams to achievable results. You never stop learning and aren’t afraid of new challenges. Instead of being threatened by competition, you know that a strong community thrives on inspiration.
Doer: You have stellar design talent and production skills. You can manage multiple projects and clients with skill and grace. You are a team player and thrive in a collaborative environment.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree in design
• 5+ years agency experience
• Love (and live by) Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Ability to effectively manage projects from concept to completion
• Proven experience designing for print and digital platforms (websites, social media posts, editorial layouts, logos, packaging, etc.)
• Strong layout and typography skills
• Understanding of UI/UX best practices
• Experience creating wireframes and high-fidelity mockups
• Ability to coordinate with outside vendors including web developers, printers, photographers, etc.
• Comfort in project managing with clients
• Ability to provide design direction and collaborate with other team members
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• CMS Proficiency (WordPress)
• Experience editing/customizing WordPress themes (using page builders like Elementor)
• Email design and development
Moon Crew perks:
• Company-paid health coverage*
• Matching 401K plan*
• Flexible work schedule
• This is a remote position
*This could be a full-time or part-time position. Health and retirement benefits apply to full-time position only.
As a boutique creative agency, each of us brings additional unique skills and talents to the team. Besides being an awesome designer, tell us what else you bring to the table.