Partnerships & Faith Relations Senior Specialist
One of the leading affordable housing nonprofits in the area, Habitat Charlotte Region partners with hundreds of families each year through affordable homeownership, home preservation and financial literacy training. As a Partnerships & Faith Relations Senior Specialist, you’ll play an integral role in our vision of a world where everyone has a safe and affordable place to live.
Why join Habitat?
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Industry-leading healthcare, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts (healthcare and dependent care)
• Work/life balance supported by generous PTO
• Career development and promotion opportunities
• Casual working environment
• Retirement planning – a 403(b) with 3% organizational match
The Partnerships and Faith Relations Senior Specialist is a frontline fundraising position. The Senior Specialist will be focused primarily on expanding the affiliate’s programmatic success through the strategic growth and stewardship of faith partnerships, with a secondary focus on lower-level corporate partnerships.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Identify, cultivate, solicit and steward a portfolio of faith partners and low-level corporate partners
• New and existing faith partners
• New and existing corporate partners, primarily those donating <$5,000 annually
• Work in cooperation with Partnerships team to meet, and potentially exceed, fundraising goals
• Execute Habitat Charlotte Region’s current partnership process, ensuring organizational donors receive benefits and recognition in a timely manner, actively engaging and stewarding them in order to continue movement through the development cycle
• Serve as the primary liaison for Habitat Charlotte Region’s faith relationships, managing and executing faith and community coalition builds
• Serve as liaison between internal departments (family services, construction) to ensure a positive engagement experience for all partners in portfolio
• Attend build starts and house dedications for each partner in portfolio
• Represent Habitat at community and corporate events as needed in collaboration with the Community & Veteran Outreach Coordinator
• Coordinate Days of Service with Community, Corporate and Faith partners as needed
• Support team members when needed or any other development-related duties as assigned by the Senior Partnerships Manager and/or the Director of Development for Partnerships & Community Engagement