This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 532 Seldon Drive: $569,000
- Neighborhood: Biddleville
- Realtor: Christian Baker at The Redbud Group
- Features: Proximity to the Lynx Gold Line, updated kitchen, plenty of natural light, two-car enclosed carport.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,441 square feet
These homes check off every feature on your dream house wish list.
Our roundup of homes this week have a variety of features to help you narrow down your house search. Happy house hunting!
Why we love it: The sliding barn door adds a rustic touch to the contemporary space of this loft.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Beth Hahn • COMPASS Ballantyne
- Specs: 1 beds, 1 baths and 1,075 square feet
- Notable features: Stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, barn door, walk-in closet and spacious bedroom space.
Why we love it: The design of this home pulls together different styles including cottage and arts and crafts in the details of each space.
- Neighborhood: Enderly Park
- Realtor: Michael Doney • 5 Points Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 2,651 square feet
- Notable features: Wrap-around front porch, hardwood floors, open floor plan, large sunroom, spacious bedrooms, walk in closet and shower.
Why we love it: The brick walls add subtle texture to some of the larger spaces within this traditional home.
- Neighborhood: Sherwood Forest
- Realtor: John Hausmann • Dane Warren Real Estate
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,934 square feet
- Notable features: Fireplaces, hardwood floors, open layout, modern light fixtures, gold finishings, mud bench and large wooden ceiling plank sunroom.
Why we love it: This newly built transitional home comes with plenty of luxurious modern spaces including a bathroom filled with gold finishings and a marble walk-in shower.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Chad Meredith • NorthGroup Real Estate, Inc.
- Specs: 5 beds, 4 baths and 3,400 square feet
- Notable features: Front porch, fireplace, high ceilings, kitchen backsplash, built-in shelving, quartz countertops, mud bench, large walk-in closets, free standing tub, large laundry room, geometric bathroom tiling, large shaded fireplace patio and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: This custom-built home has multiple outdoor spaces to gather with friends and family, including two covered patios.
- Neighborhood: Chantilly
- Realtor: Eric Layne • COMPASS Southpark
- Specs: 4 beds, 4.5 baths and 3,693 square feet
- Notable features: Three fireplaces, two patios, a wet bar, open kitchen layout, free-standing tub, marble shower, built-in shelving, detached two-car garage and fenced-in backyard.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on editorial content.