Business Development Manager
About the role:
POS Nation’s Business Development Manager will work with and manage the inbound and outbound Business Development Reps (BDRs). The BDR program at POS Nation is setup to develop the members of your team into future Account Executives at POS Nation. If you are looking for a rapidly changing and growing software company with the opportunity to launch your career in SaaS, this is it!
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for hiring, training, and helping the BDR team succeed. You will lead daily team meetings, conduct 1-on-1’s, train, motivate, and encourage the team to succeed.
We are looking for someone who possesses excellent communication, analytical skills, people skills and should be ready to contribute to a variety of programs at any given time.
What you will do:
• Hold regular sales meetings to review KPIs with the teams
• Conduct 1-on-1’s with members on team & provide direct feedback & training
• Monitor KPIs to ensure teams success
• Align yourself to achieving the goals of the sales team by understanding the importance of efficient and effective inbound & outbound lead management
• Work closely with the Director of Sales to help individual team members and the team as a whole succeed.
What you will bring:
• Either a Bachelor’s Degree education or management experience in the software sector
• Sales experience as an Account Executive, Sales Development Rep, or Business
Development Rep is preferred
• A desire to learn best practices for the purpose of building a career in software sales
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Personal integrity
Our employee perks:
• Monthly company events
• Beer Fridays
• 401k investment opportunity
• Dog-friendly work environment
What’s it like working at POS Nation? https://youtu.be/-PDxGG2gEXg
We recently won the Great Place to Work Certification to learn more follow this link: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7046336