Project Management Coordinator, Enrollment Management – MBA Programs, School of Business
The Project Management Coordinator provides administrative, operational, and tactical support to the EM team within the School of Business for on-campus MBA programs. This role will assist in the success of annual enrollment cycles for MBA programs in Winston-Salem (WS) and Charlotte (CLT) North Carolina.
• Serves as the lead event planner and coordinator for all campus in-person and virtual recruiting events, including MBA Meet Ups, Information Sessions, Open Houses, Dinners on campus, Affinity Group Networking Sessions, Company Visits, Class Visits and others. Duties include securing venues, creating agendas, sourcing presenters and other staffing needs, ordering supplies, planning meals, collaborating with the EM Operations and Marketing teams, and coordinating all event logistics
• Plan and schedule all virtual webinar events for the MBA Program. Source presenters send calendar invitations, work with the EM Marketing team to promote, and facilitate on Zoom
• Serve as the EM team liaison with the EM Operations interview coordinator to assign interview slots for the interview committee
• Prepares weekly admissions committee files for review
• Assist recruiters as needed with travel planning and coordination, to include event registration, sourcing venues, posting events in Slate CRM and on the School of Business calendar, and preparing brochures and other materials for recruiter travel
• Assists recruiters in targeting and recruiting prospective students whose profiles align with the current and anticipated talent profiles and fills in for recruiters in their absence
• Supports the Assistant Director in managing the student ambassador program
• Assists MBA colleagues in the planning and execution of all MBA events to include MBA Traditions such as Holiday Parties, Fall Fest, Family Picnics, orientation and graduation
• Fosters and demonstrates a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion to cultivate a community
Other administrative responsibilities:
• Purchase and manage inventory of all EM swag and promotional items.
• Coordinate with Alumni Relations on sourcing alumni for events and other initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned
Required education, knowledge, skills, abilities:
• High School equivalent plus three to five years of relevant experience.
• Evidence of excellent planning, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including effective public speaking and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and foster relationships with a diverse population and a demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Ability to work evenings and occasional weekends
• Travel between Winston-Salem and Charlotte as required
Preferred education, knowledge, skills, abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience in higher education or event planning
• Project management experience
• Works under general supervision. Manages volunteer student Ambassadors
• Flexible/Hybrid work schedule available
• Position can be based in Winston-Salem or Charlotte, NC