Marketing Project Coordinator
Interluxe is a revolutionary real estate auction marketplace that is changing the way that people buy and sell luxury properties. Real estate auctions are a growing segment of the real estate industry and are providing luxury home sellers and agents with greater liquidity, extended marketing reach, and market driven pricing. We are an industry leader and hold designations as the preferred auction vendor of Luxury Portfolio International as well as other leading brokerages in key luxury markets throughout the world.
Closing Coordinators, Mortgage Loan Processors, Real Estate Paralegals – we are growing.
Interluxe is seeking a Marketing Project Coordinator to work in our corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC who is extremely self-motivated, adept at problem solving, and possesses a diverse set of professional skills.
Reporting to executive management, a Marketing Project Coordinator will coordinate all aspects of inbound and outbound projects to ensure auctions are executed according to plan and within budget. A Marketing Project Coordinator will be the main point of contact for clients and provide a conduit between the client and all departments within Interluxe to ensure project timelines are met as well as build/maintain relationships with client to foster customer satisfaction.
• Take project handoff from sales and coordinate with clients to set timelines and deliverables
• Successfully manage campaign timelines and communications across teams and departments, including Marketing, Creative, Legal & Compliance and 3rd party vendors
• Collect and organize property due diligence documents to be posted on the auction platform
• Write copy, property descriptions, draft registration forms & email templates
• Order title work & coordinate escrow
• Coordinate real estate closings
• Compile and draft reports on campaign performance
• Analyze response data to improve future project effectiveness and performance
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience. Real estate, mortgage, or auction experience is a major plus
• Experience with email marketing software
• Proficient with the use of all Microsoft Office Suite products
• Proficient with CRM software
• Proven project management skills in managing multiple, large-scale projects; must possess the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects while maintaining deadlines and managing resources with little or no direction; must be adept at reviewing project plans and identifying areas for improvement
• Entrepreneurial orientation; must be comfortable in a smaller, growth-oriented setting
• Excellent organizational skills; must possess the ability to balance and address many issues at the same time; the ability to prioritize issues based on importance to the company is a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail orientation; while the successful candidate must operate effectively with the big picture in mind, must be comfortable with the details because of the unique time sensitive
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Sense of humor and the ability to communicate via memes & gifs
• Competitive Base Pay
• Flexible schedule
• Paid Holidays
• Opportunity for upward mobility and professional growth