Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Landscape Architect/Designer with a positive, collaborative work style, who will support the design efforts of our Land Development Studio projects in our Charlotte, NC office.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be a talented and resourceful person who will work closely with other project team members and will be responsible for the design and production of site plans and site construction documents for various land planning project types.
You’re a candidate we’ll love if:
• You are a talented designer with experience designing for a broad range of clients and are a resourceful and creative problem solver
• You’re good with people – you are an empathetic listener, genuinely interested in people, and are able to build consensus among clients and teammates, alike
• You’re a great communicator both verbally and graphically – you are great at simplifying complex ideas and relating them in a way that people understand, and you’re able to understand what other people are really saying
• You have fun and enjoy what you do
• You enjoy doing research and documenting permit processes for new jurisdictions
• You are passionate about design and have a strong attention to detail
This is a position you’ll love if:
• You enjoy working directly with clients and the project team for projects throughout the Carolinas
• You desire to join a company that will allow you to grow and the make the most of your opportunities
• You desire to have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
Ideal candidates will have the following Qualifications:
• Landscape Architecture degree
• 3-5 years of experience in the production of construction documents
• You have excellent AutoCAD, Civil 3D, SketchUp, Photoshop and/or other design software skills
Little is a place where you’ll surround yourself with colleagues who have different areas of expertise, are from different cultures and generations, and embody different talents, experiences, and passions. In fact, if you ask our employees what keeps them excited about coming to work each day, you’ll hear that it’s the people. It’s also our culture and the chance to be part of creating a better future through our work. We embrace a culture of teaching and learning through cross mentoring that spans generations, disciplines, talents, and interests and we strive to give each person exposure to the widest possible array of experiences. We care intensely about our clients and each other, and we do our best to spark a spirit of creativity and excitement in everyone around us. And, if wellness matters to you, you’ll be thrilled to know that you’ll be working in one of Charlotte’s first LEED and WELL Certified workspaces.
What to know what’s it’s like to work in Little’s Charlotte office? Here’s a Peek Inside Little-Charlotte https://vimeo.com/237620407
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact [email protected] or a member of our HR Team.