Sales and Merchandising Manager
Bella Tunno is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Sales and Merchandising Manager to oversee our independent retail channel of 7 showrooms and 100 sales representatives. The ideal candidate loves people, enjoys travel, and has experience managing Rep Groups, merchandising products, and tracking sales.
We are looking for someone that possesses strong organizational and presentation skills, keen attention to detail, an analytical mind, a passion for idea sharing and enjoys a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. This role contributes to the success of Bella Tunno by strategically expanding our retail base, deepening existing relationships, and onboarding new partners.
This role will report to the Director of Wholesale.
• Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, flexible attitude, aptitude for working with many people, and ability to manage a rapidly changing environment
• Honed analytic skills
• Merchandising and marketing mindset
• Self-starter, professional, positive attitude, and highly collaborative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and adept with Microsoft Suite (Net Suite a plus)
• Passionate about the consumer product industry
• Assess and onboard new Rep Group partners to expand our retail base in the USA
• Continually coach and develop sales reps
• Build a strategy to support the sales goals in place for Bella Tunno, each territory, and each rep group
• Run reports on top sellers and building assortments using the sell-in and sell-out data available to support to suggest the best assortments for our partners
• Own the presentation schedule of product training to Rep Groups
• Manage account needs for displays, signage, shop-in-shops
• Space plan and strategically market tradeshows
• Serve as a liaison between our showroom partners, sales representatives and boutique customers and the rest of the Bella Tunno team
• Manage day-to-day performance of all sales rep team members
• Work with the leadership team to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
• Lead and schedule quarterly rep and showroom meetings with external sales teams
• Track rep and showroom sales team metrics and assess/report data on a monthly basis
• Travel to tradeshows to represent Bella Tunno (6-8 per year)
• Bachelor’s Degree and suggested 3+ years of experience working with Rep Groups and Independent retailers
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and preferably Net Suite
In-office creative and collaborative co-working space. Hybrid work is possible. Travel is required.
• Competitive salary
• Generous paid time off plan
• 401(k) with company match
• Comprehensive health insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
• Parental leave & flexible back-to-work planning
• Employee product discounts
Bella Tunno is a purpose-driven baby accessory brand on a mission to end childhood hunger. Bella Tunno donates a meal to a hungry child for every product sold. Our products are bright, modern, and personality-filled. Since our launch in 2005, we have been placed in over 3,000 doors nationally and work with multiple key accounts, such as Target, Nordstrom, and Buy Buy Baby. We have never sold a product without donating to our charitable fund, the Matt Tunno Make a Difference Fund. We’ve donated over 9.1 MILLION meals to date. With childhood hunger at an all-time high, the need for nutritional security has never been greater. In 2020, Bella Tunno received its B-Corp certification, meaning its purpose and profit are equally important.