Marketing Project Manager
Get, Do, Earn and Give More at Movement!
We’re definitely not your average mortgage company. Movement Mortgage is made up of passionate, talented and hardworking individuals who strive for excellence while demonstrating servant leadership in everything we do.
Here are the basics: we work hard, we have fun, we invest in our people and we make a difference. Sound like a plan? Check us out on our website www.movement.com.
So, let us guess. You’re the kind of person who’d run the relay race in track and field and volunteer to go first, but even after passing the baton, you’d sprint alongside your teammates to hype them up and help them succeed (We’re pretty sure that’s against the rules, but you know what we mean).
We’re looking for a Marketing Project Manager who’s ready to tap into all of their skills and experience to join the team in creating agency-level, best-of-the-biz marketing. The ideal candidate enjoys a variety of projects, learning and guiding others, diving into the digital world and creating long-term value.
Our team is adaptable. Communicative. Integral. Flexible. Problem-solving. Value-adding. Tech-savvy. If that sounds like a group of people you’d like to work with, then keep reading — because we’re ready to share that baton with someone like you.
What we’re looking for:
• Project Management Certification (PMP, PMI-ACP)
• 5+ years of project management experience
• Practical project management knowledge leveraging predictive/waterfall, hybrid, and adaptive/agile project approaches
• Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a calm and effective way
• Experienced at managing creative projects within a Marketing department
• Skilled in Wrike or other Project Management software
• Must have excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and teambuilding skills and be data and deadline-driven
• Fluency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite products
• Ability to quickly reprioritize based on business need and manage multiple high-priority projects concurrently
• Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix environment
• Responsible for managing all aspects of the project performance domains to successfully deliver assigned creative Marketing projects
• Act as primary point of contact throughout the project life cycle and communicate project status updates timely to stakeholders and leadership
• Identify project risks and issues and coordinate/communicate escalations across proper escalation path throughout the project’s lifecycle
• Lead and schedule planning meetings, kickoffs, creative reviews, lessons learned/retrospectives, risk reviews, and status meetings
• Work at multiple levels with various internal and external groups and contributors, such as Technology, Legal, Compliance, Marketing (creatives, events, strategists), Product Management, Recruiting, Servicing, Operations, and third-party vendors
• Manage administrative portions of project delivery from inception to closure, including defining ways of working
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date project documentation within the Project Management Software
• Work with project team to develop, document, and retain lessons learned and recurring project playbooks
• Prioritize projects based on business need and leadership’s direction
• Complete all required compliance training, HR tasks, and other duties as assigned
So, Why Movement?
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental and life insurance
• Company matched 401K (Up to 3.5%)
• Excellent career growth opportunity
• Fun, team-focused working environment
• Employee-driven community outreach program
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website: www.movement.com