Event Coordinator & Administrator
The Greater Charlotte Auto Dealers Association (GCADA) produces events including the Charlotte Auto Show and Handbags Heels & Horsepower to support our area franchise auto dealers. We also help our members to recruit and retain automotive technicians through apprenticeship programs, educational competitions, and scholarships. As a 501c6 non-profit, we dedicate significant funding to supporting our community through dozens of regional charities and scholarship programs.
The Event Coordinator & Administrator leads and organizes the details of important projects and events within our organization.
• Effective communication skills
• Positive Attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Adept in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Google Docs/Apps, Adobe Acrobat
• 4 weeks paid vacation (10 PTO and 12 observed holidays)
• Flexible schedule (M-F 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. around events)
• Retirement plan with match
• Enjoyable culture with strong work/life balance
• Dog-friendly office
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org