A just-listed luxurious Cornelius lakefront estate could be yours for $16,000,000.
Why it matters: The custom-built home in The Peninsula Club community makes history by being the most expensive listing in Cornelius ever, according to Canopy MLS.
The house: ACN co-founder Robert Stevanovski is selling his waterfront residence.
- The listing agent Michelle Rhyne with Premier Sotheby’s International Realty would not confirm the house belongs to Stevanovski. But county public property records show the house is owned by Stevanovski and his wife.
The design: The 15,000-square-foot estate has six bedrooms and eleven bathrooms.
- The house was originally built in 2006 by the award-winning Simonini Builders.
- The three level floor plan has a grand suspended staircase leading to lakefront bedrooms and 12- to 30-foot vaulted ceilings.
Lake views: With a retreat design in mind, this home has views of Lake Norman from multiple outdoor spaces.
- The home has multiple terraces, balconies and private patios with a sweeping views of the lake shoreline.
Indoor features: While most rooms have a view of the water, there are also several tucked-away spaces.
- An owners’ suite showcases a spa-like sanctuary designed by Clive Christian.
- The home has a library, two offices, a game room and a fitness room.
- The mansion also boasts a few unexpected spaces including a mirrored elevator, safe room and a large ballroom space.
Outdoor features: Stepping outside to the back half of the gated estate are both tranquil and entertaining options.
- A saltwater pool featuring glass tile imported from Spain, spa and fountain create a serene escape within the backyard.
- The pool house and outdoor kitchen create a space to gather with guests.
Editor’s note: We updated this story with the home’s correct size, which is 15,000 square feet.