Digital Sales Specialist – Email/Chat
As a Digital Sales Specialist at United Rentals, your primary responsibility is to exceed the expectations of internal and external customers by providing exceptional service and support through email & chat channels driving digital tool adoption and revenue growth. It’s a great job for an ambitious professional who has an interest in our industry and can build relationships and provide outstanding customer service. You’ll multi-task, learn plenty and build your ability to drive sales and company growth.
If you would enjoy the advantage of selling for the world’s largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. Join us and grow your career as fast and as far as your ambition takes you either in Sales or Operations.
Additional duties include the following:
• Assist customers with sales and service inquiries through: email, chat & an online ordering platform
• Create a positive and consistent customer service experience while reducing customer’s effort
• Partner with United Rentals field employees to facilitate reservations, quotes, and service inquiries
• Identify and qualify an equipment request to ensure it will meet customer’s requirements
• Source requests for various departments and employees
• Provide critical support to National Account Managers, Strategic Account Managers and Outside Sales Representatives for customer rollouts
• Negotiate rental rates for equipment rentals in accordance with pricing policies and procedures
• Other duties assigned as needed
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years customer service experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications
• Strong verbal skills and ability to speak clearly and articulate
• Exceptional relationship-building and customer service skills; Able to constructively manage conflict and respond professionally
• Able to deal with a high volume of tasks, stressful, and sometimes unfamiliar situations
• Excellent teamwork, time management, efficiency, and communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills with heavy attention to detail required
• Bilingual preferred
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What’s in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
U.S. Non-Full Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement with company match; paid time off including sick, vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
Offered for full time roles, non-full time eligibility in select provinces.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.