This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 1814 Shadow Lawn Court: $630,000
- Neighborhood: Springfield
- Realtor: Melissa Berens at The Redbud Group
- Features: Freshly painted interior, new carpeting, community clubhouse, gym, swimming pool, tennis courts, playground, recreation areas, and walking trails.
- Specs: 5 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,797 square feet
Every hot home on our list has a little charm and a lot of character.
The houses this week are a mix of styles with special features. Happy house hunting!
323 Regency Dr—$415,000
Why we love it: The vast open floor plan gives the space a free-flowing, open feel.
- Neighborhood: Stonehaven
- Realtor: Beth Leonard • Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,014 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, brick fireplace, tile kitchen backsplash, spacious bedroom, marble shower, lifted deck and fenced-in yard.
2711 Clemson Ave—$749,000
Why we love it: The outdoor lounge spaces in the front and back of this craftsman-style house would be the perfect spots to relax after a long day.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Brandy Rheinschmidt • EXP Realty LLC Ballantyne
- Specs: 4 beds, 2.5 baths and 2,158 square feet
- Notable features: covered front porch, hardwood floors, modern light fixtures, modern countertops, white cabinets, large lifted deck, fenced-in yard and fire pit.
713 Baldwin Ave—$995,000
Why we love it: The shaded balcony is almost hidden and adds to the privacy of this modern home.
- Neighborhood: Cherry
- Realtor: Marty Wilcox • Lake Norman Realty, Inc.
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 2,155 square feet
- Notable features: sleek cabinetry, hardwood floors, wine cooler, fireplace, spacious bathrooms, high ceilings, quartz countertops, in ground pool and fenced-in yard.
2045 Beverly Dr—$1,295,000
Why we love it: This traditional 1940s updated home balances a little old with a little new, boasting a circular driveway, eat-in kitchen and abundant natural light.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Stan Perry • Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths and 2,604 square feet
- Notable features: fireplace, built-in shelving, wine rack, hardwood floors, spacious bedrooms, walk-in closets, gated driveway, patio, fenced-in yard and fountain.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on editorial content.