The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 37,000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for the future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We are proud of our strong and efficient training and development processes. And we collaborate across national and competence borders, something that gives you the chance to move between business areas, countries and functions. Whether you want to change track in your career, become a specialist or manager – there is always an Atlas Copco way open for you.
When you join Atlas Copco you are entrusted with a great deal of responsibility from day one. Why? Because we know that you have the drive to develop on your own initiative and the ability to make sound decisions – but also that you will ask for help when you need it. Since you gladly share your knowledge and expertise, we can also give you more professional freedom.
At Atlas Copco, we have a world of experience behind us with all kinds of people from many backgrounds. The one thing we all have in common is that we are passionate about what we do and love new challenges. Each day brings us new opportunities to grow, both as persons and professionals.
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team! As the Marketing Specialist, you’ll work closely within the Chicago Pneumatic brand to bring content, campaigns, and projects to life with a team that’s passionate about what they do.
If you’re searching for a collaborative work environment that supports creative liberty, you found the right team. Check out some of the responsibilities and day-to-day below.
Roles and responsibilities:
• We need you to help us develop creative assets for Chicago Pneumatic (CP) for new product introductions, website updates, sales enablement tools, advertising, and application stories
• You’ll support and help organize our website content to increase website traffic, engagement, and demand that aligns with our business objectives, with support of our local and global web teams
• It’s expected that you’ll analyze and assess performance of all digital marketing assets against our KPI’s to maximize our ROI
• You will assist and help execute social media initiatives and digital campaigns to build brand awareness for key products in our portfolio
• You’ll touch on marketing automation usage for campaign management. Marketing automation usage for campaign management
• One of the key day-to-day responsibilities is to be a champion for the sales team by utilizing CRM tools and creating digital content and collateral for sales enablement
• You will monitor and control digital marketing expense
• Project Management – We will need you to assist with managing projects, like uploading YouTube videos, social media management and other future projects
What you can expect from us?
• Competitive Compensation
• Comprehensive Wellness & Benefits Programs
• Opportunities to grow and develop within Atlas Copco Group
• Collaborative, Inclusive, and Flexible Work Environment with a Team First Focus
• A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior, and integrity
What do we expect of you?
This position has no supervisory responsibility. May include management of internship position for CP.
This position requires 2-3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing.
This position requires a 4-year college or university degree in marketing or a related field.
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for someone who can:
• Be highly creative with experience in devising digital assets and campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Have experience managing web optimization, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
• Have experience with demand generation
• Have solid knowledge and proficiency of website and marketing analytics tools
• Possess an in-depth knowledge of how marketing automation works
• Have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
• Be an expert in project management
• Experience using C4C to create leads and opportunities is a plus
• Occasional travel may be required
Passionate people create exceptional things Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more. We´re everywhere
Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow. Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning.
Interested in being part of our team? Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
Power Technique North America LLC (PTNA-CC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: PTNA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at PTNA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sec (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. PTNA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PTNA encourages applicants of all ages.