Intelligence Reporting & Analytics Manager (This job posting is inactive)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER OPEN. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Designs and develops a new enterprise analytical capability that will produce risk based actionable intelligence for event and crisis management. Anticipates and assesses new potential threats across new and existing internal/external information sources. Executes Global Recovery and Resolution Planning (GRRP) MIS information regulatory requests. Executes non GRRP event and crisis management informational requests.
Delivery of enterprise (includes legal Entity) MIS reporting (static and ad hoc) as prescribed by FRB, FDIC, and other regulatory bodies that will meet both the letter and spirit of rapidly evolving regulatory requirements. Delivery of daily, weekly, and ad hoc enterprise (includes regional view) intelligence information (e.g. anticipated threats from controlled sources of information) that will help the enterprise determines prevention and mitigation decisions.
- Manages an initial team of B4/B5 quantitative and analytical resources ~8-10 FTEs
- Manages both US and international direct/indirect team members to ensure 24 hour monitoring and reporting – roles TBD
- Indirectly manages consulting and contractual resources during the development stage ~6-8 headcount
- Indirectly manages PMO resources ~2-3 FTEs
- Liaises with FLUs and enterprise functions to develop sources of information
- Develop and create a knowledgeable network team of adjunct SMEs needed during a crisis period, i.e. would include key finance, operational and risk teams
Enterprise Position Overview
Provides leadership to overall corporate business continuity / disaster recovery program. Surfaces issues affecting corporate recoverability and ensures resolution. Facilitates cross-functional activities, initiatives and discussion groups to strategize contingency plans. Extensively collaborates with all domestic and regional partners. Works with project teams to facilitate and execute the scope and deliverables, especially any MRA-related initiatives. Serves as spokesperson with other technology or business groups and primary contact with key Lines of Business executives supported. Exercises independent judgment in directing staff to achieve results. Demonstrate broad and deep business and/or technical acumen to recommend and implement solutions that protect the banks assets. Act as lead contributor or project manager for business continuity initiatives and ongoing process activities (plan development, testing, event management and progress reporting/measurement). Provide business continuity subject matter consulting support in audit and regulatory matters, as needed. Is clearly recognized as a subject matter expert by peers. Works with project teams to improve the corporate business continuity program.
- Enterprise intelligence information gathering and analysis, e.g. competitive intelligence, and customer intelligence
- Process Design (large scale)
- Large scale data mining across disparate sources of information
- 8-10 years experience in global bank– ideally Bank of America
- Critical thinker
- Process designer, i.e. can anticipate and connect the dots
- Manages enterprise functions vs. single LOB only
- Delivers enterprise functional requirements
- Regulatory experience, i.e. MRAs requirements
- Regulator executive presence
- Navigational agility across multiple areas of the bank
- Intellectually curious and can drive new ideas around threat and crisis information management
- Stakeholder mindset, i.e. truly starts with customer, regulator, shareholder needs