This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 9029 J M Keynes Drive: $215,000
- Neighborhood: University
- Realtor: Donika Ponder at The Redbud Group
- Features: Waterfront view, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances.
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 915 square feet
A sleek design with a few modern touches are two common themes seen in these hot homes.
This week’s round-up of homes and townhouses has subtle modern finishes and fixtures that compliment a minimal design.
1541 Briar Creek Rd Unit A—$385,000
Why we love it: The sleek kitchen design of this craftsman townhome helps open up the space.
- Neighborhood: Commonwealth Park
- Realtor: Perry Wiese • Realty ONE Group Select
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,042 square feet
- Notable features: sleek kitchen, vinyl plank floors, quartz countertops, fireplace, spacious living room, sliding barn door, modern bathroom design and fenced-in back patio.
4908 Raymond Pl—$425,000
Why we love it: Both the bathroom and kitchen share a renovated modern design that helps create a timeless look for this ranch-style home.
- Neighborhood: Oakhurst
- Realtor: Bonnie Stroup • Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,205 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, sleek white cabinetry, tile backsplash, open kitchen layout, quartz countertops, fenced-in backyard and fire pit.
161 S Bruns Ave—$541,000
Why we love it: There are multiple outdoor spaces to relax with a rooftop, patio and deck.
- Neighborhood: Seversville
- Realtor: Bobby Sisk • Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,639 square feet
- Notable features: quartz countertops, open kitchen layout, tile backsplash, walk-in closet, front balcony, back patio, roof deck, artificial turf and shade sail.
3033 Park Rd—$699,000
Why we love it: The wooden beams accentuate the high ceilings upon entry that ultimately flows throughout the open kitchen layout.
- Neighborhood: Freedom Park
- Realtor: Garrett Kachellek and Jan Kachellek • Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 4 beds, 2 baths, 2,021 square feet
- Notable features: porch, ceiling wood beams, fireplace, quartz countertops, copper hood, dual vanities, walk-in closet and oversized deck.
2232 Olde Chantilly Ct—$845,000
Why we love it: The large screened-in back porch features vaulted ceilings that allow you to overlook the backyard and creates another space to gather with friends and family.
- Neighborhood: Chantilly
- Realtor: Siobhan Koch • Genevieve Williams Real Estate LLC
- Specs: 5 beds, 3 baths, 2,227 square feet
- Notable features: shaded front porch, hardwood floors, glass cabinets, fireplace, spacious bedrooms, walk-in closet, marble bathroom countertop, large screen-in back porch, deck and fenced-in backyard.
1677 Sterling Rd—$1,695,000
Why we love it: The consistent arches woven throughout many spaces in the homes are a subtle touch that thread the entire design together.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Shelly Rydell • Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc
- Specs: 5 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,746 square feet
- Notable features: Arch walkways, built-in shelving, bay window, modern light fixtures, wet bar, fireplace, spacious bedrooms, large walk-in closet, outdoor fireplace, shaded back porch and detached garage.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on editorial content.