Non-Profit Marketing Coordinator (Part-time or Full-time)
Community Culinary School of Charlotte (CCSC) is a 501(c)3 that provides Workforce Training and Job Placement Assistance in the culinary field for adults who have barriers to sustainable employment. CCSC is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator. The Coordinator helps enhance CCSC’s public image and encourages audiences to connect with CCSC’s mission, particularly through online platforms and social media. The Coordinator works closely with Development staff to plan and implement outreach via coordinated email campaigns, CCSC’s website, formal postage mail, and social media.
We are looking for someone to join our team and engage in our mission. Approximate part-time employment hours are 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., and full-time hours are 8 a.m. to 3 p.m; both are Monday through Friday. A Staff Lunch is served daily.
CCSC offers competitive wages, PTO hours, and 401k after 6 mos.
Main responsibilities include:
• Manage content about CCSC including writing; photography and photo editing; and basic graphic design for use online and in print
• Website – WordPress. Edit with Elementor
• Social Media – Facebook and Instagram, and eventually expand to Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Nextdoor
• Newsletter – Mailchimp
• Graphic Design – Canva
• Assist in the implementation of marketing campaigns and plans to promote content through CCSC’s website, social media, and email
• Implement strategies for expanding social media presence and engagement, and manage social media postings
• Network For Good (NFG) Donor Database – run reports, create communication templates, minimal data entry
• Interview students and write up Student Spotlights – sharing them on the appropriate channels
• Assist in answering the phone and taking lunch orders
• Opportunity for supervised grant writing if desired
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to create and manage timelines and deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook