Union is a creative & performance marketing agency that creates omni-channel campaigns, unleashing creativity on a data-driven world, helping brands produce memorable, measurable and repeatable results.
We’re looking for a copywriter that will be responsible for giving voice and creative lift to agency projects across our roster of clients. This person should be a creative force – not just a wordsmith – with a vision for big ideas that energize our projects and inspire our team. It’s not enough if you just like calling yourself a “writer.” You need to be able to use words and language as tools to bring original, outstanding concepts to life – to make them equal parts imaginative, compelling and undeniably great.
As a copywriter at Union, this role will be tasked with creating branded content for multiple clients on various platforms, often working directly with the client from inception to completion of approved assets. This means experience with deliverables such as display ads, paid social posts, scripts, website copy, emails, blogs, etc. are expected, not a plus. It’s also expected that all candidates are capable of reviewing work for adherence to brand guidelines and digital content best practices.
Not only should this individual be able to pitch, write and edit targeted, on-brand marketing content, but they should also be the consummate collaborator – kind, honest, curious, communicative and possess a sense of humor that helps keep the work light and fun. As part of the agency’s creative department, this person will be working alongside creative directors, art directors and designers as well as across service lines with accounts, media, production, strategy and more. That means being able to give and receive constructive feedback is essential to this role’s success. Arrogant creatives with poor attitudes need not apply.
Candidates should have 3+ years of industry experience and be authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
• Concept and execute campaigns for clients across digital media including social, display, video platforms and more
• A strong understanding of marketing mediums
• Ability to translate one concept effectively across all marketing assets
• Ability to collaborate across departments, working with production, technology and account teams to bring final creative vision to life
• A strong communicator, clearly articulating ideas to internal and client audiences
• A strong command of the written word, whether it’s punctuating your copy, answering a brief or staying true to the brand’s tone and style
• Ability to generate and write intelligent, inspiring and innovative copy
• Ability to work effectively within a team to develop solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
• Ability to develop creative copy that goes beyond digital tactics and ties into emotive ideas that engage and move users
• Confidence in presenting work and ability to interact comfortably with the team and clients
What we’re looking for:
Over the years, Union has built an open and fun environment around our six core values; Creativity, Innovation, Collaboration, Kindness, Passion, and Hard Work. Therefore, regardless of the position, we are looking for people to join the team that have:
• Ability to think creatively
• Ability to bring innovative solutions to the table
• Ability & desire to work collaboratively within a team environment
• Genuinely nice and kind personality
• Passion for not just fulfilling an assignment, but in adding value, pushing the boundaries and creating amazing work
• Hard-working and self-motivated mindset
• Ability to handle multiple projects
• Ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise
• Up-to-date knowledge of current marketing and cultural trends
• Exacting attention to detail and overall product quality
• Vacation Paid Time Off
• Summer Fridays
• Health Insurance
• Profit Sharing Program
• Latest MacBook Pro
• Matching 401K
• Professional Development