Digital Marketing Analyst
Tepper Sports & Entertainment, the parent company for the NFL’s Carolina Panthers and the MLS’s Charlotte FC, is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst who will analyze and report on all marketing campaign performance and provide insights with the purpose of informing future digital marketing strategies.
This team member will be forward-thinking, inquisitive, analytically minded, working at the intersection of marketing and data to understand campaign and business analytics to drive greater optimization of leads, revenue, and other business priorities. As further elements of Charlotte FC, Bank of America Stadium, and Tepper Sports & Entertainment develop, this role will ensure all lead generation and single game campaigns are running efficiently to bring in new leads and drive revenue around new campaigns and initiatives.
• Work closely with all departments to deep dive into digital marketing data and provide leadership with actionable insights
• Have a true understanding of marketing mix modeling, while helping be more efficient with marketing spend and channel performance
• Ability to fully understand and analyze key digital marketing KPIs – CPL, CPC, MQL, ROAS, etc
• Partner with marketing leaders to support efforts through strategic analysis, tracking performance vs. goals, providing recommendations and insights for current and future campaigns
• Understand the full lead generation funnel and create actionable insights based off where certain fans might be in their fan journey
• Identify specific channel revenue attribution with associated campaign analytics.
• Work collectively to measure and understand the relationship between the lifetime value of a fan and the cost of acquiring that fan
• Other duties assigned as necessary
• BA/BS degree in marketing, business, data science, statistics, or economics
• At least 5 years’ experience analyzing campaign data, specifically within a digital marketing-oriented field
• Proficiency in web analytics tools such Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics and data visualization platforms such as Tableau, Power BI or Data Studio
• Proficiency in data extraction from marketing tools such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and LinkedIn ads
• Understanding of Social Listening platforms such as Netbase and Brandwatch with proven reporting capabilities
• Experience with building revenue driving business cases for future work
• Full understanding of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Football Club and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
• Must pass pre-employment screens
• Proven experience analyzing successful lead generation strategies across multiple advertising platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Display Network, Streaming TV, etc
• Understanding of attribution and data extraction via APIs
• Complete working knowledge within marketing analytics that inform revenue generating activities and campaign optimization
• Experience within a fast-paced industry
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve desired outcome
• Self-starter with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical, project management and communication skills
• Agile and able to respond effectively to the rapidly changing needs of a fast-paced / high-growth organization
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with carefully and with sensitivity
• Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day
• Ability to focus on projects for periods of time
• Role routinely uses standard office equipment
• Lift at least 20 pounds
This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions) and remotely as assigned by management and based on current business needs.
Tepper Sports & Entertainment is an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.